If you have any questions, please send it to email@example.com.
Get in touch also if you have any ideas or if you would like to participate in a project with us.
Over the last years several engineers and researchers have been involved in the Open Simulation Platform initiative and here we list some contact information to key personnel and what you could ask any of them:
- Kristoffer Eide – Chair of the OSP Technical Committee
- Roger Eivind Stenbro – libcosim, distributed simulations
- Lars Kyllingstad – libcosim
- Hee Jong Park – libcosim, cosim-cli
- Severin Sadjina – Model interfacing, Energy-Conservation-based CO-simulation method (ECCO) for adaptive macro step size control to improve accuracy and efficiency
- Thomas Evang – libcosim, fmu interoperability, demo cases
- Stian Skjong – Co-simulation, Model development, Control, Stability, Main developer of fmiCpp
- Lasse Bjermeland – kopl, SIMA
- Claas Rostock – Model assurance, farn
- Siegfried Eisinger – Model assurance
- César Augusto Ramos de Carvalho – Model development, cosim demo app, hardware-in-the-loop (HIL), model-in-the-loop (MIL).
- Bjørnar Vik – Use cases, model development
- and many others